The great taste of egg well seasoned in stew will make you try this quick easy recipe again and again. Can be had as breakfast, lunch or Dinner.
- Prep Time Minutes
- 2 Large eggs
- 4-6 medium plum tomatoes
- 1 small onion
- Salt to taste
- Dry pepper or freshly chopped habanero pepper (atarodo)
- 1-2 Knorr cubes
- Curry powder
- 1/2 cup or 4 tablespoons of canola/vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove
- In a large or medium frying pan/skillet, heat the oil on medium heat
- Once the oil is hot enough, add the onions and minced garlic and fry for about 3 minutes on medium heat or until the onions are translucent; stir occasionally
- Add the chopped tomatoes and fry on medium low heat for about 7-10 minutes or until the sauce begins to taste more like stew and the tomatoes and onions are completely separated from the oil.
- Add the salt, pepper, and seasoning cube(s) and stir the mixture
- Then on low-medium heat, slowly pour in the well beaten eggs, do not stir the mixture immediately. Let the eggs cook and set (this takes about 2 minutes; you will begin to see bubbles at the top of the mixture. Then you can stir the mixture for about 2-3 more minutes until the eggs are completely solid and cooked.