This recipe is made from Water yam and can be best enjoyed as a snack at home or at a party.
- Prep Time Minutes
- Water yam
- Chopped onions
- Chopped chilli pepper
- Knorr cubes
- Peel off the skin of the water yam using a knife.
- Cut the water yam into chunks and grate
- Season the grated water yam with salt, Knorr cubes, crayfish.
- Add the chopped onions and chopped chilli pepper
- Heat up oil in a frying pan. When it gets hot, use your hands to scoop out some grated water yam in balls
- Drop into the hot oil and let it fry till it gets brown on all sides. Take it out of the oil, drain on kitchen paper towel and serve hot.