Baked Chicken In Tomato Sauce
The secret to juicy baked chicken in tomato sauce is just a click away
- Prep Time Minutes
- Green pepper
- Habanero pepper (Ata Rodo)
- 2 Knorr chicken cubes
- Vegetable OR Olive oil
- Fresh Tomatoes
- Wash your chicken very well & season with salt, allow to bake for 30 mins.
- Dice your tomatoes, pepper ,onions, green pepper and set aside.
- Place a clean and dry pan on your cooker, add your vegetable or olive oil allow to heat for a minute or two minutes.
- Add your diced onion, tomatoes & pepper, allow to simmer for 3 mins after which you add your curry, thyme ,nutmeg, a pinch of salt, and Knorr chicken cubes.
- Allow to simmer for 2 mins then turn off your cooker. Check your baked chicken in the oven.
- Mix your baked chicken with the tomato sauce carefully and plate accordingly.
- Sauce is ready! This dish can be served for lunch and dinner with rice or yam.