Corned Beef Stew
Easy to prepare and infused with great flavour and an irresistible aroma, Knorr’s Corned Beef Stew recipe is an easy dinner recipe that is sure to have your family smiling from ear to ear. Served with spaghetti or yam, this is a hearty and wholesome meal ideal for families and dinner guests.
- Prep Time Minutes
- 1 Large Tin of Corned Beef,
- 400 g Chopped Tin Tomatoes,
- 1 Large Onion,
- 1 Large Pepper Chopped,
- 20 g of Tomato Puree,
- 3 Tbsp. (45 ml) of Vegetable Oil,
- One chopped clove of garlic.
- Add vegetable oil to a frying pan. When hot, add the tined tomatoes, onions, garlic and chopped pepper, and fry for 10 minutes on medium-high heat.
- Add the tomato puree and fry for a further five minutes.
- Add the corned beef and cook on medium heat for five minutes.
- Turn the heat down and cook for a further five minutes.
- For more delicious and easy dinner recipes, click here.