Green vegetables work magic! If you have not tried properly seasoned ewedu with crayfish & knorr cubes then you’re missing a whole lot. Serve alongside fish/meat stew with any swallow meal.
- Prep Time Minutes
- A handful of ewedu leaves
- 1 teaspoon of Iru (locust beans)
- 1 teaspoon of blended crayfish
- A pinch of salt to taste
- Blend the ewedu leaves and pour in a pot
- Pour in the iru, blended crayfish and salt.
- Stir in the pot and do not cover throughout the process
- Boil on medium heat for about 2-3 minutes
- Serve with your stew and amala.