Fish Pepper Soup
Fish pepper soup is best served hot; the combination of mixed African spices clears your throat and head, leaving your taste buds yearning for more.
- Prep Time Minutes
- Fresh Fish
- Ehu or Ariwo or calabash
- 4 nutmeg seeds
- Pepper (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons of dry Uziza (optional)
- 2 medium onion bulbs
- 2 tablespoons of ground Crayfish
- Salt to taste
- Knorr cubes.
- Place the pieces of fish in a pot and pour enough water to cover the contents of the pot.
- Add your Knorr cubes and onions then cook till done.
- When some of the water has dried up, add more water to bring it to the level of the contents of the pot.
- Add the ground Ehu, crayfish, dry Uziza, chilli pepper and salt to taste.
- Cover the pot and leave to boil for 5 minutes and the pepper soup is ready to be served
- Always serve hot.