Grilled/Barbequed Meat And Mixed Vegetables
Easy and quick dinner recipes make life simple – there is no need to rush home and worry about preparing a gourmet feast for your family. You simply need to find an assortment of easy recipes that you can follow. Grilled or barbequed meat is a delightful meal that is welcomed in any season. Seasoned with yaji/suya pepper, a succulent piece of grilled meat can be truly irresistible.
- Prep Time Minutes
- Fresh meat,
- Suya pepper,
- Dry pepper,
- Knorr Stock Cubes
- Vegetable oil,
- Mixed vegetables - Carrot, Cucumber, Cabbage, Lettuce, Sweet corn, Peas, Tatase, Green pepper, Mayonnaise - to drizzle on top.
- Season the fresh meat with Suya pepper, dry pepper, curry, thyme, Knorr Stock Cubes and salt. Leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Cook the meat over a hot grill or in the oven until the meat cooks through.
- Heat up a tablespoon of oil in a frying pan. Throw in the mixed vegetables. Season with a little salt and fry for 1 - 2 minutes.
- Serve the mixed veg with the barbecued meat. Drizzle mayonnaise to taste.
- Serving the grilled or barbeque meat with a variety of vegetables is not only delicious, but also wholesome and nutritious. For a slightly more filling meal, you can choose to serve the meat with mashed potatoes or yam.