This recipe is a great breakfast idea best enjoyed alongside French toast, fried yam or boiled potatoes. Whichever your choice is, get a recipe here!
- Prep Time Minutes
- Eggs (depending on the amount to be prepared)
- Knorr cubes
- Pepper (Chopped Atarodo OR Dried pepper as you desire)
- Tomatoes (If you desire).
- Onions (If you desire).
- Low fat butter OR Olive oil (for frying).
- Break eggs into a bowl, dice your tomatoes and onions(if you decide to use them).
- Add your tomatoes, onions, pepper, salt to taste & knorr cubes into the bowl, then whisk all ingredients together.
- Get a dried non sticky frying pan ready, add your low fat butter or olive oil into the pan. Move the pan by its handle, so that the melted butter glides around the surface & coats the entire pan.
- When it heats and begins to evaporate, the pan is just hot enough to pour in the egg mixture. Continue to whisk the mixture with your turning spatula as you pour the egg mixture into the pan. Set the burner on low.
- As soon as the egg starts to stick together to the pan move the mixture around the pan with a spatula to scrape the cooked eggs from the bottom to the top of the mixture. This keeps the eggs from developing a leathery brown skin on the bottom.
- Once you notice your eggs are cooked (Your eggs are done after there's no liquid of any kind left in the pan) take them off the heat, as the hot pan will continue to cook them. If you prefer your eggs to get drier, leave them on the heat as you desire.
- Remove your eggs from the pan before they lose their moist appearance. Your meal is ready!