Get delicious salad recipes here, Fresh and very easy to make. Best enjoyed with family & friends!
- Prep Time Minutes
- 1 medium bunch of Lettuce
- 5 Carrots
- 4 Potatoes
- 2 Cucumbers
- 3 Eggs
- 1 415g tin of Baked Beans in tomato sauce
- 200g Sweet Corn
- 5 Tomatoes
- Salad Dressing – Salad Cream, Caesar Salad Cream or Mayonnaise
- Start off by cooking the potatoes, and boiling the eggs. You can do this in the same pot at the same time.
- Wash all the vegetables, cut the lettuce into thin shreds; shred the carrots using a grater; peel and cut the boiled potatoes into cubes.
- Peel the cucumber, remove the seeds and cut in strips; remove the seeds from the tomatoes and cut into small pieces.
- Open the baked beans tin and set aside. Also remove the shells of the eggs once they are boiled, slice in thin shapes and set aside.
- With the exception of the egg, add all the ingredients into a big salad bowl in little batches.
- Now, place the sliced eggs on the salad. Cover the bowl and place in the fridge for at least one hour. This helps all the flavours and aromas mix well in the dish.
- Serve with any of the salad dressings mentioned above.